Thursday, October 08, 2015

Wish I had said this!

Alleged intent of gun control vs. actual observable goals - Oleg Volk:

Gun control is unacceptable because it actively degrades defensive capabilities of non-violent people. They view a peaceful person with a pistol as a bigger problem than a violent person with bare hands or a shank, while the opposite is true. Degrading or eliminating the ability to protect self and family from human or animal predators is an utterly evil purpose. By design – not as an accidental side effect – gun control makes people helpless, fearful and dependent on the authorities who promise safety but cannot deliver it. The only way a person could be kept mostly safe by authorities is with the level of protection afforded to the president. Strange that the politicians enjoy their armed bodyguards instead of dismissing them to “reduce gun violence”.

RTWT



(NOTE:  Folks who peruse the GUNBLOGGER amalgamation of blog posts daily may find many of my posts redundant.

I write for the benefit of a local group, who may not always be current with internet-wide blog memes.  And so I post references for their benefit even though I realize I sound like an echo to other people.  Occasionally, I feel obliged to share the opinions and references which I find in "other venues".

I realize that this statement may be needlessly included, but I include it as explanation only.
For those who find my references plebeian and unoriginal, and perhaps tiresome, I offer this small moment of justification:

Byte me

Jerry the Geek

2 comments:

Mark said...

Me Too!

Anonymous said...

Even unsaid, you wisdom is like a beacon in the wilderness.